Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 73

"I don't understand..." Gros said, staring straight ahead and looking confused and worried.
"Neither do I..." said Erin, frozen in a similar position. "He has a mullet... He has a horrible earring... His picture should be in the dictionary next to 'the Eighties'... I... don't understand these... feelings..."
"You guys... I love him... Heaven help me, he has a mullet and I still love him!" Beth said, looking very frightened and upset. Erin put a hand on her shoulder.
"It's okay... I feel it too," she said quietly.
"Me too," said Gros. "I never thought I could feel this way about a mulleted frat boy...." She trailed off and the three of them all drew breath sharply and then let out identical longing sighs as he gave yet another devastating look.
"Oh, Officer Penhall... " Erin breathed, leaning closer to tv, biting her lower lip.
"21 Jump Street has ruined us..." Beth said, very seriously. "We must never speak of this to anyone." The other two nodded vigorously in agreement.
"He'll be our little secret," said Erin.
"And It's not like there's some all-knowing, invisible entity that writes down all our little exchanges like this on a blog for all to see," added Gros. They all laughed.


Ooh, Mister Penhall!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I had such a crush on him when the series first aired. You know, forever ago.

You ladies have good taste!