Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 15

Day 1 Without Erin (who is in Omaha hitting raccoons with her vehicle. She says one broke their car. Quote: "Yes. It cracked our radiator. I'm pretty sure that after that it got up and flew away and blasted some trees with its laser vision.")

Today was pretty dull... at first. Things went as usual. Beth went to work and Gros had no job so she was... fat... all day. Awesome! So, yeah. Then Beth decided we needed a vacuum (cleaning checks coming up and all) so she and Gros went happily to Walmart to get... stuff... like a clock. And a vacuum. And the clock tells time.

ANYWAYS, when they got back they began to play Pirates of the Caribbean on the PS2, when suddenly the doorbell rang and President Uchtdorf came wandering in with a meat lovers pizza and a tub of ice cream. He was all: "hey guys! I remember when you came to sing at the office building for us! That was bomb! Want some pizza?" And we're all: "sure! Want to play Bananagrams?!" and he's like: "Oh man, I love that game!" And so we played for a few hours. 0_o And THEN, after several games and much pizza, he noticed the lava lamp and was like: "whoa, do you guys like lava lamps?" Gros was like "lava lamps are my best friends!" And Pres. Uchtdorf was like "dude, me too! Want some more?! Let's make a lava lamp fan club!" So tomorrow we have a play-date with Pres. Uchtdorf to go get lava lamps and wear our fan-club mouse ears. He has all colors of lava lamps and knows of a lava lamp mall we can visit. It will be good.

And, thus we see, all the exciting stuff happens when Erin leaves. The end.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Poor Erin. I'm sure she'll be so sad to have missed him.

Did Jess tell you I've got a bit of a crush on President Uchtdorf? Seriously. A beautiful man. Righteous. Great accent. And he flies a plane. What's not to love?

The Erin said...

Aww man! President Uchtdorf dropped by? He always comes when I'm not around. It's like he's TRYING to avoid me!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure so. :/ He and Gros are buds... but I'm excited to go look at lava lamps today. I'll post all about it!!

Doug said...

The best part of that post was reading President Uchtdorf's lines with a German accent. Epic.