Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 8

 These are our guardians. 
Soon they will all adorn our living room wall and smile down upon us, protecting us from the undesired forces of outside male... interference. For now only Jack is there protecting us, but after watching Megamind tonight and unanimously deciding that he deserves an honored place in our collective affections, we somehow reached the conclusion that we needed him and Jareth to join Jack Sparrow on our wall as guardians. So we went on a quick hunt online for posters, and now we've only to wait for them to arrive in the mail. 
Shut up! We had to get them! It was very important!

Ahem... Anyway... Erin and Beth are going to experiment with leaving their computers off more often than not, and seeing how many productive things they can get done without the distractions they cause. So far it's going well. Aside from this evening... Because they needed them to look for posters... 
Grosland was more productive than either of them today. She defeated the broodmother:
And good riddance... Gaw! I feel like I should be censoring this or something.
She also helped choose a new dwarven king. All is good for Orzammar, and plans can proceed for conducting the fight against the archdemon.

Honey mustard chicken for dinner. Simple and delicious. Also, Red Lobster biscuits. Mmmm.

Not too much longer until Gros is free of that stupid morning job and can stay up late with the others once more. We shall prevail!

Night, y'all!

2 comments:

Robin said...

I will sleep better when you have your guardians firmly in place.

And, yeah, I could have happily gone my whole life without seeing that other image. I think it burned my retinas. Thanks a lot, Erin.

The Erin said...

Anytime, Robin.
I figure there's always SOMETHING with which I can be psychologically torturing the people crazy enough to read any blog that I contribute to. ;)