Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 60

Beth made a face as she took a swig from the cup Grosland had given her. A tense moment later, she leapt up off the couch.
"Wow! Thanks, Gros! I feel completely better!" she said happily.
"Awesome!" Gros replied, "I can't believe I got it right!"They both looked down at the floor as Erin began to stir.
"Did it work?" she moaned, looking blearily up at the other two and pushing herself into a sitting position.
"You tell me," Beth grinned. Erin stared at her for a moment as Gros went about cleaning up the living room.
"Beth...?" Erin said slowly, looking quite worried. "Are you supposed to be glowing like that?"

2 comments:

Robin said...

This post makes it sound like your potion made Beth glow. We all know it's not true. She's been glowing for years. It's because she is made of sunscreen. When you're that white, sometimes you glow in the dark.

And it's a lovely glow!

Anonymous said...

:D Robin, you just made my day. No, my month.